Dermal EGF Hydro Gel Mask (25g)
* Cell Regeneration * Anti-Aging * Moiturising
Epidermal growth factor or EGF is a growth factor that stimulates cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation. EGF results in cellular proliferation, differentiation, and survival. The hydro gel mask is made of seaweed, carrageenan and vegetable gums mixed with cosmetic and moisturizing ingredients. It is a pure gel typed mask with high biodegradability that adheres very naturally to the skin.
Hydro gel is made of colloid particles which is semisolid with property of elasticity and solidity and they connected each other as a form of three-dimensional meshyes in a gel type liquid.
Hydro gel mask is water soluble and the gel structure of the mask is similar to human skin structure. It is definitely new mask and you can feel the difference right after you applying the gel on your face.
Dermal hydro gel mask is made of seaweeds such as agar (used for foods), konjak, carrageenan and lots of vegetable gums mixed by cosmetic and moisturizing ingredients. Meanwhile, it is a pure gel type mask which adheres very naturally to your skin and it has a high biodegradability as well.
Biologist “ Stanricohen” discovered “E.G.F” ingredient and he got a Nobel medicine prize for it. The “E.G.F” ingredient keeps your tired skin elastic and refreshing.
Recommended Use: 3 – 4 times per week
- After cleansing, apply toner
- Open the pouch, take out the gel mask and remove the transparent film
- Adhere mask to skin with eyes as the centre and remove after 20 – 30 minutes
- Pat the remaining essence gently for absorption
- Extra cleansing or treatment after removal is not necessary